[talk-ph] didn't expected to see this on the map

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 07:42:31 GMT 2010

If you think that's amazing (and that portion of C-5 has been operational
for more than a year now), check this out:
http://osm.org/go/4zhBzfM@

This is the C-5 extension connecting Sucat Road to Multinational Avenue. I
didn't realize that this portion was already open until I saw Al Silva add
it in OSM <http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/3789315>. Since he
only added the northbound side, I went there last night, drove both sides <
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/seav/traces/619953>, and added it into OSM
just now <http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/3811284>. :-)

More GPS tracks are needed since Al Silva's track doesn't match mine and I'm
not sure whose is more accurate.

Now the only parts of C-5 extension missing is the one from Multinational to
SLEX and the one from Quirino Ave. in Las Pinas to Coastal Road.

I must say, C-5 looks to be the most circuitous circumferential road we have
to date. :-p