[talk-ph] ITO World is now in the process of doing their 2009 video (maybe)

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:35:26 GMT 2010

Hi guys,

I'm sure many of you have seen this amazing animation by ITO World showing
editing activity in 2008: http://vimeo.com/2598878
If you haven't seen this yet, you should! I consider this video to be the
best visualization of OpenStreetMap data to date.

Well, they are apparently hard at work doing a 2009 version (maybe). And to
borrow a Greenwich Pizza tagline, Nag Level Up Na!
Here's a teaser frame of the animation, if it is indeed an animation:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itolabs/4321612197/

Looking at it, it seems that they will have a segment showing editing
activity over the course of a single day, judging by the clock on the
lower-left corner. :-)

Eugene (osm:seav)