[talk-ph] Proposed Mapping Party venue for the 2nd quarter: Corregidor!

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:40:45 GMT 2010

Hi guys,

I know that we still haven't had the 1st quarter Mapping Party (set for
March 20), but I just had a great idea for the 2nd quarter Mapping Party.
Since we went out of town last year to map Tagaytay, I think an out-of-town
trip during the summer would be great too and what's a better follow-up
tourist place to map that's near Manila than Corregidor Island? Corregidor
is looking really blank on OSM right now: http://osm.org/go/4zK1E0EK-  and
so some mapping would be great here. (And you can bring the family along!)

I've decided to bring this up now so that if you guys like the idea, we can
plan way ahead since this would involve booking some transportation and all
the logistics.

What do you guys think?

Eugene (osm:seav)