[talk-ph] Fwd: Proposed Mapping Party venue for the 2nd quarter: Corregidor!

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 04:16:16 GMT 2010

Sounds good to me.  If anyone can contact the Corregidor Tourism
Office, maybe we can get some discount and access "restricted areas"
for mapping purposes. :)

As always, Ed was ahead of us covering several waypoints in the
Island: http://waypoints.ph/vmap.php?wpt=correg

Given enough people, I think we can cover all highways in a day or
two: http://www.corregidorisland.com/mapofcorregidor.html