[talk-ph] Quarterly Mapping Parties (was: Re: Looking forward to OSM-PH in 2010

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:21:15 GMT 2010

Hi guys,

For the 1st quarter Mapping Party, the selected venue is Marikina City.

Short details:

When: March 20, 2010 (Saturday)
Where: Marikina
    Meet-up place: maybe Blue Wave Marquinton
    Post-mapping place: SM City Marikina (free Wi-Fi!)
What:
    Day: POI mapping (similar to the Cubao Mapping Party) [1]
    Night: OSM social (similar to the Grappa's meet-up last February 2009)
[2]

More details can be found at the OSM Wiki: [3].

If you can't come to the mapping activity proper, we'd love it if you come
to the social. We can talk about OSM, share mapping stories, show each other
our GPS gear, etc.

Maning will try to contact people from the Marikina City Government (he
already has two leads) and first-timers should come as well to meet fellow
mappers. Let's try to make this the biggest Philippine Mapping Party yet!
Mark your calendars now! :-D

[1]
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Philippines/Mapping_Party/Cubao
[2]