[talk-ph] [waypointsdotph] Who is Epifanio de los Santos and why is the EDSA highway named after him?

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 01:29:46 GMT 2010

Hmmm... the first two paragraphs sounds very familiar. They sound like the
paraphrased Wikipedia article on EDSA which I started in 2004:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Epifanio_de_los_Santos_Avenue&oldid=2929627

Misconception: EDSA was never 54 kilometers in length. I made a mistake
there. :-P

--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com