[talk-ph] Phil. Barangay Shapefile (Free) Download in Diva GIS site

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 06:50:43 GMT 2010

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Noli Sicad <nsicad at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maning,
>
> Probably, OSM Phil can write to GADM.org if it can be used for OSM
> project. As I understood, OSM project is "not-commercial project" nor
> "commercial product".

You can use OSM data both for commercial and non-commercial
enterprise.  Provided you adopt the same license when distributing
your "product".  The commercial clause is  important for wider
adoption of the data for businesses.

Which brings me to one question, anybody here using OSM Philippine
data for commercial purpose?  We would love to hear your thoughts.