[talk-ph] I think we can get data for Taguig City

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 16:42:17 GMT 2010

Hi guys,

I saw my uncle, who is the City Administrator for Taguig, on TV a while ago.
He was consulted by XXX (ABS-CBN investigative show) and the show showed him
poring over maps to determine whether an illegal operation was within
Taguig's jurisdiction (along the C-6 road). I realized just then that maybe
I can ask him if it's possible if OSM can get mapping data for Taguig City.
I didn't think of this before since I didn't really know what city
administrators do. City administrators apparently run the day-to-day
operations of the city.

I'll contact him and see what we can get. This should be exciting. :-)

Eugene (osm:seav)