[talk-ph] Mapping experience

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 07:20:01 GMT 2010

sehested,

Thanks for sharing your experience.  I agree the PH pages needs more
work as it's not too friendly to newbies.
Murlwe did some potlatch cheatsheet for the davao mapping wokrshop:
http://mapping.ideacampdavao.com/2009/06/osm-workshop-in-action.html
http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1418629/OpenStreetMap%20cheat%20sheet.pdf

Maybe we can use that as a reference.