[talk-ph] Gensan Google Mapping Party

Jim Morgan jim at datalude.com
Thu Jan 14 11:58:35 GMT 2010

Eugene Alvin Villar wrote, On Thursday, 14 January, 2010 12:07 AM:
> Keep us posted! Hopefully we can have IGaCoS as the most-mapped
> Philippine resort island in OSM after Boracay and Malapascua Islands. :-)

Erm ... was that aimed at me? ... Its purely co-incidental that all my mapping efforts take place in tropical paradises ... :-)

Yes General Santos is definitely looking a bit sad on OSM next to Davao ... I did what I could from the satellite images, but Google is unfortunately way ahead in that department.

Should be in Dumaguete later this year. Will do some more there ...

Jim

--
   datalude: information security
   e: jim at datalude.com
   Philippines: +63 2 403 1311 / mob: +63 920 912 5830
   Hong Kong: +852 6840 6693
   w: http://www.datalude.com/