[talk-ph] Haiti

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 02:33:08 GMT 2010

Sad indeed, you can do your part by mapping Haiti in OSM.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Haiti

The OSM Haiti response is providing the most frequently updated data
of Haiti in several formats which relief workers can use (GIS data,
garmin maps, paper maps, etc.)

The geospatial community have once again stepped-up to the challenge
of providing critical information to the ground responders (I saw this
happen in the Katrina crisis).  And this time, the OSM community is
helping more than ever.