[talk-ph] SOTM 2010 OSM-PH poster

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 14:02:16 BST 2010

Hi guys,

Here's an initial poster (probably near final) that we could send to Girona
for the State of the Map 2010 conference. Since no one from us can go there
and present about the Philippines, the next best thing is to send them a
poster.

Download the poster from this URL:
http://forge.codedgraphic.com/osm/sotm_2010_osmph_poster_draft_2.pdf(temporary
link)

Comments and corrections are greatly appreciated. :-)

Eugene