[talk-ph] better ways to coordinate coastline mapping?

Ed Garcia eppgarcia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 09:52:12 BST 2010

Hehe ... nope I am not trying to defeat the script, but am trying to stop it
from misdetecting an already cleaned up coastal area.  I have cleaned up the
whole of Marinduque a couple of weeks ago and curiously saw the script
reporting a sawtoothed section on the northern coastline.  I checked it out
and found just one single pair of node segment that remained in the step
fashion.  I nudged the one of the nodes a very small bit just so the
latitudes or longitudes will not be exactly equal and hoping to see
Marinduque spotlessly clean.  :>)