[talk-ph] Sawtooth Coastlines Webmap v1.1

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 18:33:12 BST 2010

Good news everyone! I have updated the webmap to v1.1.

Maning has now integrated the sawtooth detection script into his OSM-PH
Garmin workflow and I have updated the webmap to fetch the detected sawtooth
data from maning's dropbox account. The webmap should now provide near-daily
updates on the status of killing all those sawtooth coastlines.

Per maning's suggestion, I also added a link to the Coastline Correction
page at the OSM Wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Philippines/Coastline_Corrections

There are no edit links yet.
There is no permalink functionality yet.

Enjoy!

Note: I have not updated the detection script's algorithm for now. Just like
with the Keep Right tool, treat the "error" reports as advisory.

Eugene

P.S. Creating this is really fun! :-D