[talk-ph] mangroves, tidal lands

jeroen at bohol.ph jeroen at bohol.ph
Fri Jul 9 15:09:16 BST 2010

Can't find Mangrove here as a separate category. I believe normally
coastlines are high-high waterlines. See this picture on my (site
http://www.bohol.ph/picture206.html) for looks off a mangrove (near
Loay, Bohol); this land will submerge a high tide. Picture can be used
under CC-BY or CC-BY-SA if needed.

Jeroen.