[talk-ph] better ways to coordinate coastline mapping?

Jim Morgan jim at datalude.com
Thu Jul 15 04:27:41 BST 2010

maning sambale wrote, On Wednesday, 14 July, 2010 04:02 PM:
> Note that some have a 99% status already, but, it is good for other
> eyeballs to have a look and comment on the actual %age and status.

I was surprised to see Palawan as 99% complete, so I whizzed over there for a quick look. I'd have to guess its no more than 30% complete in fact. Quite a long way to go ... but I guess no good satellite pics to trace from.

Jim

--
   datalude: information security
   e: jim at datalude.com
   Philippines: +63 2 403 1311 / mob: +63 920 912 5830
   Hong Kong: +852 6840 6693
   w: http://www.datalude.com/