[talk-ph] cebu map errors

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Fri Jul 16 03:00:00 BST 2010

Hi Totor,

already added the missing street names mostly in Mandaue near the
vicinity of Parkmall (there are many roads named Cabahug, Seno and
Cortes hehe)

I was able to notice the errors since I'm just a professional
passenger. Also note there are missing ways in the area across SM City
and Juan Luna Avenue. The new location of CnT Lechon Cebu's there as
well as Conching Native Chicken resto (added already). Also noticed
the lack of satellite imagery in the area considering it's Cebu :(

Hi Alvin,

will file bugs there next time, i post errors/bugs on my alternate
pathetic blog. most errors I noticed are the center islands or turn
restrictions

my next trip's gonna be up north in Sta. Cruz, Ilocos Sur and will
probably visit Vigan again.
I'll try to pass by Mindanao Avenue NLEX link now :P