[talk-ph] streetdirectory.com.ph

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 15:01:14 BST 2010

Similar to OSM, the map looks inconsistent with the varying level of
coverage on several areas.  Some have good coverage of buildings and
even house numbers (Kalayaan Ave - P. Tamo - Chino Roces area).  They
also have very local POIs although many roads around my neighborhood
are wrong.

They documented the mapmaking process in Singapore here:
http://www.streetdirectory.com/mapmaking/

> I kinda like how they mark the perimeter of private subdivisions and other
> property lines.
Me too. Property lines are very difficult to survey with a simple GPS.
 So I assume they get their data from somewhere other than surveying
on their own.