[talk-ph] skillshare

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 04:54:11 BST 2010

Hi guys,

The final venue for the Skillshare meetup is at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at
1800 Eastwood Avenue. This branch is the one facing the Eastwood Mall park,
and not the one at City Walk 2. Here's the map:
http://osm.org/go/4zhSl61HJ--?m

See you guys tomorrow!
I'll probably be there much, much earlier so that we can reserve a table.

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com