[talk-ph] Navit used by German Police

Totor totor_osm at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 05:17:14 GMT 2010

Hi,

Yes, I tried it a several months ago on my eeepc.
It's a little tricky to configure, but after that it looks pretty much like a regular GPS.
Unfortunately search was not working. I added the Philippine codes to the wiki, but the last update I checked did not include it yet.

Routing and turn instructions looked ok (but I only tested a basic one)

I don't remember if I got any sound...
I'll have to have a look again one of these days to check the progress.

Regards,

Totor