[talk-ph] Announcing: OSM-PH Marikina Mapping Party

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 11:58:13 GMT 2010

Hi,

One week to go for the Marikina Mapping Party.  For those interested,
please confirm here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Philippines/Mapping_Party/Marikina

or here
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=325986027476#!/event.php?eid=325986027476&ref=ts

I need a list of experienced OSMers so that we can pair them with the
newbies "fieldwork".

If you will bring a GPS unit or a laptop, let me know.  Planning page is here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Philippines/Mapping_Party/Marikina/Planning

If anyone, wants to help please do.  Specifically:
1. Banner design
2. A simple pamphlet to give newbies a rough introduction to
OpenStreetMap and the scheduled activities for the day