[talk-ph] Announcing: OSM-PH Marikina Mapping Party

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 10:16:03 GMT 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 2:09 AM, Andre Marcelo-Tanner
<andre at enthropia.com> wrote:
> - Will we be needing walking papers? Is anyone going to print them all,
> should we bring a printer perhaps or print them beforehand :)
I will print them next week,
> - If we print walking papers will someone have a scanner? :)
but, I won't be bringing a scanner. :)

> Or do we
> use a digicam haha
Some tried it, but output resolution is not good enough for proper QR
code recognition

> - Will there be banners for the cars, and information sheets incase
> people ask wth we're doing.
I plan to print a big generic OSM tarp (we can re-sue for any mapping event)
Anyone wants an OSM License Card?

http://opengeodata.org/osm-license-card