[talk-ph] Announcing: OSM-PH Marikina Mapping Party

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Mon Mar 15 10:10:32 GMT 2010

Hi Andre,

there's a way to turn your laptop wifi card into a wifi access point.
Been doing this at home for my iPhone and netbook to share internet
access with my laptop with Sun mobile broadband.

You merely configure an access point for your wifi (like an ad hoc
PC-to-PC connection) and enable ICS (internet connection sharing) for
your broadband modem.

You need to manually configure each laptop to connect particularly the
IP addresses

i want to join you guys there in marikina for i've grown quite
familiar with the place, particularly the San Roque area, but i have
an important family event that day :(

my first post here after lurking for some time :P

--
---
I explore, therefore I blog.

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com