[talk-ph] advise on tagging barangay health centers

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 05:41:12 GMT 2010

Thanks everyone!  At the minimum I think I'll use this set:
amenity=clinic
clinic=public
name=

And probably add this if I have the info:
emergency=yes|no
operator=Municipality; barangay or DOH

> what i'm trying to point out is that this is not a just local thing, koreans and chinese have there own versions, and they are not quack doctors, yet they bring relief to the community for free or sometimes charge a fee less than cost of mcdo value meal.

+1 whenever this is available and important for the local community,
it should be mapped as well.  In many rural areas local hilots are
your only option.