[talk-ph] Flyer/pamphlet design

Jim Morgan jim at datalude.com
Fri Mar 19 03:04:32 GMT 2010

Hey, nice Boracay map! ;-)

Just a thought ... shouldn't the purpose of the flyer be to persuade other people to contribute to OSM? This one does a great job of explaining the process of getting data into OSM, but doesn't really encourage people to participate. Shouldn't we be saying something along the lines of "Make sure your neighbourhood is accurately represented on OSM. Go and check it out, and if anything is wrong, get in there and change it .... Get involved. Its easy"

Erm, well we could probably say it better than that of course, but might it be a good idea? Might be a bit late now though. Well I'll get involved with the next one anyway, when I'm not in Hong Kong.

I was mapping out a few hiking trails yesterday. Pulled a muscle in my leg and got sunburnt ... but the map  is filling out  ...

Jim