[talk-ph] Ready for the OSM-PH Marikina Mapping Party

Andre Marcelo-Tanner andre at enthropia.com
Sun Mar 21 01:34:09 GMT 2010

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who attended the Marikina Mapping party and thanks so
much to Maning for doing all the hardwork in organizing, printing and
baking :)
I've posted the pictures I took to the OSMPH Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=204631&id=345455082596&ref=mf

Hope to see the results of the mapping party soon. Seems it was mostly
POI collection, how do we compare the before and after of POIs in
Marikina? It's a bit different from Tagaytay where we drew many roads
which were not there.

Thanks,

Andre