[talk-ph] Corregidor Mapping Party

Andre Marcelo-Tanner andre at enthropia.com
Wed May 19 19:34:02 BST 2010

Maybe for future planning this, we could solicit donations from inns on
the island or from Sun Cruises. I think this is the list of places:
(1) Corregidor Inn - by far the best accomodation but the most expensive.
(2) MacArthur's Cafe - near the Lorcha dock on the north side of
Bottomside. (Bottomside is the area where you landed on the island).
They have a few cottage style rooms, basic accommodation.
(3) Corregidor Cove Cafe - they have a few cottages on the ocean front
on the south side of Bottomside. Again basic accommodation.
(4) Sea Calm Inn - located up the hill between Bottomside and
Middleside. Also known as the 'hostel'. The sign there says P650night.
(09189442884 or 09185241503)

Maybe offer them to map the place for free, just free stay or stipend,
and we can show them how to print a new and updated map or how they can
get the map image and add their own graphics to it to make their own
'Tourist' Map of the Island that they can sell or make use of....

Free mapping, what better value than free mapping? :)

Andre