[talk-ph] Micro Mapping Party in Ortigas-Mandaluyong on May 22

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 17:02:05 BST 2010

So final logistics needed:

1. Walking Papers printout of the slices - who can volunteer to do this?
2. The OSM banner - maning, is this still with you?
3. Choice of an afternoon meet-up venue - I'm thinking of a coffeehouse with
power outlets and free Wi-Fi. Either Megamall or Galleria since these malls
have free Wi-Fi. I would suggest is Starbucks Megastrip <
http://www.ka-fi.com/place/starbucks__megamall_megastrip/>. Any other
options?

See you all on Saturday!

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com