[talk-ph] Cavite Road Network Mapping Party

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 13:25:48 BST 2010

As decided in the Ortigas-Mandaluyong Mapping Party and proposed in the OSM
Wiki[1], the next Mapping Party will be to retrace all of the major roads
connecting the cities and municipalities of Cavite. This email is for
kicking off the planning for this party. Roadtrip/joyride na ito! :-D

The tentative date is August 14.

The plan is to get all small-scale existing maps of Cavite (NAMRIA,
Accu-map, EZ Maps, etc.) and we will try to compile all of the major roads
that these maps say exists and then we will try to drive all of them getting
fresh GPS traces for use in OSM.

Anybody got other ideas for this? :-)

Eugene

[1]