[talk-ph] Fwd: [OSM-talk] license change map

Jim Morgan jim at datalude.com
Fri Nov 12 06:47:37 GMT 2010

maning sambale wrote, On Friday, 12 November, 2010 02:27 PM:
> It seems that the Philippine data is not yet odbl ready (too few green
> ways).  I have my own preference on the license change (won't push it
> to anyone).  Having said that, please check your own settings in the
> openstreetmap.org and decide on the license and contributor terms.

Aha ... I knew there was a new license, but I didn't realise I had to log in and accept the license. They don't really make it too clear. For those of you who also haven't figured it out, from your home page its in the Settings section.

They should really pop up a reminder when you login ...

Jim

--

   datalude: information security
   e: jim at datalude.com
   Philippines: +63 2 403 1311 / mob: +63 917 849 3939
   Hong Kong: +852 6840 6693
   w: http://www.datalude.com/