[talk-ph] Intramuros Mapping Party

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 05:27:19 GMT 2010

Hi guys,

I sent a message to Carlos Celdran on FB about the Intramuros Mapping
Party, and he has included himself as an attendee on the Facebook
event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=137921756259302

Now, I'm not sure if he will really attend since I checked his
schedule beforehand and saw that he has a walking tour on that date
(in Intramuros!), but maybe he plans to attend the morning meetup and
talk to us? :-)

Maybe someone here actually is personally acquainted with Mr. Celdran?
Maybe you can talk to him and see how he wants to be involved.

Eugene