[talk-ph] Bing or own aerial pictures...

Totor totor_osm at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 11:47:39 GMT 2010

Yes, a vertical setup would be better, but I was just invited, so I took the pictures through the side window by hand.

I asked the pilot for the price, but at around 30000PHP for a short tour (5000PHP per person, but the helicopter has to be full...) I'm not sure I'll need a better setup ^_^
Without the Bing coverage I might have inquired about bringing only my camera on other tours.