[talk-ph] Bing or own aerial pictures...

Totor totor_osm at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 14:13:43 GMT 2010

That could be great to add them to gravitystorm.
But wait for the final ones. The stitched images I have now are not correctly aligned yet.
I hope that will be better after replacing the automatic control points with manual ones. (Now automatic points on tall building distort the ground level, so I try to place all control points on ground level.)