[talk-ph] editing admin boundaries of Marikina

ianlopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 13:49:37 BST 2010

The tags on the relations are okay, but there are some stray/unused relations lying around in the area. Other than those issues (and the Tanong-Dela Pena boundaries), I can proudly say that the boundary relations for the Marikina barangays are "complete".

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
Location1: 14.069979 N, 121.32575 E
Location2: 14.1598162 N, 121.2425899 E
Blog: http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/