[talk-ph] Typhoon Megi/Juan Humanitarian OSM Team activation request

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 13:47:17 BST 2010

Dear everyone,

We need your help in assessing the extent of damage in which we can
extend our help through mapping.  At the moment, we re trying to push
for more imagery but we need to focus on areas that needs it the most
(both in the immediate response and long term recovery).

Please update the wiki and specify why a specific are needs imagery:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Philippines_Tropical_Storm_2010#Request_for_Imagery

Thanks!