[talk-ph] is the text "Province of" necessary in the is_in:state tags?

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Fri Oct 29 08:30:37 BST 2010

I was about to ask the same question if I need to add the province and town
information on my edits :P

Note that I use the GPS mainly for wifey who's so direction-challenged. I
usually check routing to/from our home/office so she won't get lost. She
knows how to use the "Go home" function and so far OSM didn't fail her. I
just told her to be wary sometimes
when things don't seem right as there are some errors I discovered but left
uncorrected (either I don't know how (turn restrictions) or it's not easy
(e.g. the case of non-existing center islands yet present on Frisco (QC) and
Ortigas Avenue (cainta) )

in many cases, a short phone call and I'll navigate for her by describing
the landmarks and street names on the phone. She has yet to know how to use
the map (well, she can't read maps accurately anyway) then Go function

--
---
I explore, therefore I blog!

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com