[talk-ph] better ways to coordinate coastline mapping?

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 18:09:00 BST 2010

Hmmm... I guess we can declare this coastline correction task complete?
There are still red spots in the webmap but I think these are all residual
errors and I'm guessing there are no more SRTM-based coastlines remaining. I
think all are now based on Landsat or PGS (which has small sawtooth coasts
of its own).

Good job guys! :-D

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 11:25 PM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com