[talk-ph] Vigan

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 17:44:26 BST 2010

Lots of cities in the Philippines need their own mapping parties. Even Cebu
City is sorely lacking in map data. That's why we need to spread the word
about OSM so that local people can take charge of adding and updating their
area. :-)

You can start by adding more details to Vigan when you go there.

If you want, we can also have another skillshare session so that you can
learn how to edit more "advanced" data. :-)