[talk-ph] SLEx-StarToll link

ianlopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 08:09:12 BST 2010

I'll try to trace it on the way to Alabang (this Saturday)

As far as I know, there are no shortcuts (unless you consider the Jamboree-Freedom Park-UP Rural-Puypuy route as a shortcut. There' s a route going to Sto. Domingo, Bay via Los Baños Poblacion- Laguna State Polytechnic University (LSPU) Los Baños-Mayondon but I cannot personally verify it since I'm "stuck" in the Batong Malake/UPLB area.)

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/