[talk-ph] Some towns of Laguna a bit far from reality? (was: can you help me with this one?)

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Wed Sep 22 06:56:20 BST 2010

I already made re-alignments since i'm familiar with the road network
and also deleted spurious roads or added FIXMEs. I just have to
re-trace when I come home next month or during the long break in
December.

at least I won't find myself driving "off-road" again when i'm "lost"
in that part of the world

might also drop by and explore Sta. Maria. I went there years ago to
look for the old church only to be disappointed by a new one.
(Internet's really full of misinformation). I hope to trek to the
waterfalls if I can sneak from wifey who's quick to warn me not to be
so adventurous hehe

--
---
I explore, therefore I blog and map.