[talk-ph] Cabanatuan and Santa Rosa nodes in Nueva Ecija

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 19:27:12 BST 2010

Hi guys,

This changeset <http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/198496620/history>
changed the name of the node from Santa Rosa to Cabanatuan City and
moved it to the city center, thus breaking the GNS ID chain.

As far as I can tell, it seems that there was never any Cabanatuan
node imported (at least, it wasn't in the same changeset that imported
the Santa Rosa node from GNS)

Since there was no node for Cabanatuan, I think the user of that
changeset took the nearby node and co-opted it for the city.

Can anybody tell if there was ever a Cabanatuan node in the first
place? If so, then the some changes should be reverted.

~Eugene