[talk-ph] Geofabrik's OSM Inspector now has multipolygon debugger

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 19:03:16 BST 2011

Are you talking about the type=boundary warning?

There's nothing wrong. It is the *opinion* of Frederik and Jochen of
Geofabrik (and other German mappers) that admin boundaries should be
modeled as type=multipolygon relations, instead of type=boundary.

I'm not convinced.

You can ignore those warnings by unchecking the checkbox for that warning.