[talk-ph] soliciting navdroid PH map improvements

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:29:35 BST 2011

Dear all,

Two weeks ago, sent an email to the navdroid devs regarding rendering
issues on it's default map (weird river polys I saw on Rally's droid)
and last week, I got an email from the navdroid devs and they are keen
improving the map for the Philippines.  If you are a navdroid user and
you have specific issues on the map, please send your inquiries here,
I will compile a list of issues that we can send to the devs.
Unfortunately, the navdroid maps are "close-source" hence, we cannot
compile our own maps.

@EdGarcia, I got your email re: routing issues on navdroid, will add
them in the compiled list.