[talk-ph] soliciting navdroid PH map improvements

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 23:29:59 BST 2011

Have a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenStreetMap there are a
whole bunch of droid apps and list is growing. I am using one for
windows ce I got from this list

Phone and GPS displays

AndNav2 and Navit for Maemo and Android
CartoType - Map rendering and routing library for iPhone, iPad,
Android and Symbian OS (commercial).
City Maps 2Go offline satnav application for iOS (iPhone and
iPad)(paid, closed source)
ForeverMap offline satnav application for iOS (iPhone and iPad),
Android (paid, closed source)
Galileo Offline Maps offline satnav application for iOS (iPhone and
iPad)(paid, closed source)
GpsMid Java ME application
HotSpot Navigator Java ME application
iLOS online OSM Map and POI search for iPhone and iPad (universal)
MapDroyd offline mapping application for Android (free, closed source)
Maps (-) offline map viewer/GPS navigator for Android
MapsWithMe Offline map viewer for iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
(free, closed source)
Mobile Street Map Java ME offline map viewer (free, open source)
NavDroyd offline satnav application for Android (paid, closed source)
NaviPOWM offline map viewer and data collector for Windows Mobile
OffMaps 2 offline satnav application for iOS (iPhone and iPad)(paid,
closed source)
Opentouchmap.org a web interface optimized for touch screen devices
such as the iPhone
OruxMaps - Moving-map, tracks, routes, waypoints, auto-cached maps
online, offline, free Android app.
OsmAnd online/offline mapping application for Android (free, open source)
OSMDroid tools for Android to interact with OpenStreetMap data.

Cheers

Mark