[talk-ph] Planned skillshare event in San Pablo City

ianlopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 12:49:05 BST 2011

Not-so-good news: No one came.
Good news: I made an analysis on how to host and conduct an OpenStreetMap meetup. Will post it in my blog within this week.

I'll schedule another meetup [tentative date: September 10]. Not sure if it will be held in the same location as the August 8 meetup.

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
Blog: http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/
OpenStreetMap/Twitter: ianlopez1115
Facebook: ian.lopez