[talk-ph] plotting jeepney routes on OSM

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Wed Aug 17 08:14:06 BST 2011

mapquest is the one but the site is too slow just to create one map. need
time and patience just to zoom in and load the page :(

i wanted to make route maps of Laguna jeepney routes first
before the EDSA buses and jeepneys of Quiapo, Divisoria and the projects of
Quezon City

thanks

---
"I don't need a map! I have the GPS. Never need a map again, thank you"
                                      - lost Car on Route 66, Radiator
Springs

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 11:44 AM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com