[talk-ph] Greenhills Christmas/Mapping Party on December 17!

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 19:29:29 GMT 2011

Hi guys,

it seems that our Christmas/Mapping Party would also coincide with
other OSM Christmas parties around the world:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Christmas_Party_2011

And if you will come, maning will be giving out OSM stickers!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2803955983508&set=o.150987638336629&type=1

So go on and add yourself to our Facebook event page:
http://www.facebook.com/events/150987638336629/

--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com