[talk-ph] RFC re-tag Halsema Highway from primary to trunk

Ed Garcia eppgarcia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 02:09:49 GMT 2011

My two centavos worth ... (from reading various opinions on the subject) ...

If the road crosses provinces and IS the main road of choice for travelling
from one province to another, I would agree tagging it as trunk.

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 9:54 AM, maning sambale
<emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com>wrote:

> Halsema Highway is the major route/artery in CAR.  Currently, it is
> tagged as highway:primary.  I'm pondering on re-tagging it to
> highway:trunk.  Any comments.
> http://osm.org/go/42gQbAf?way=95954039

website administrator:
- www.waypoints.ph