[talk-ph] RFC re-tag Halsema Highway from primary to trunk

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Wed Feb 9 01:53:06 GMT 2011

sounds like "trunk hunting" to me :P

trunks are visible at a certain zoom level on my nuvi and mapsource...
zooming in will reveal the primaries.
there are others out there should be upgraded to be visible to get the idea
of general route to take

btw, i'm browsing my off-line map and noticed pan-philippine highway and
sometimes it's maharlika somewhere
near camarines norte

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 1:46 AM, Eugene Alvin Villar <seav80 at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 8:16 PM, Ed Garcia <eppgarcia at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Recalling this discussion ... in the same light, shouldn't we upgrade the
> > Bagabag - Bontoc road as trunk too since it connects Nueva Vizcaya -
> Ifugao
> > - Mountain Province?  And it passes through the provincial capitols too.
>
> +1 for me

---
I explore, therefore I blog.

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com