[talk-ph] Philippines Territorial Border

Ian Haylock haylockid at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 04:38:49 GMT 2011

Hi,

I've just updated the Territorial border for the Philippines.

I used the map available here :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ph_Territorial_Map.png

I don't know how to make this png a background in JOSM, so I just did a best
guess for the points.

Hopefully I haven't messed up the relation doing this.

Hopefully now Mapfactors Navigator Free map generator should work
automatically.

If you haven't tried Navigator Free, it's worth a try, map rendering is much
faster on my GPS than Garmin Mobile XT, which keeps my GPS running at 100%
CPU usage.

Cheers, Ian

P.S.

I know, I know, I forgot to change the tag for the changeset. I tried to
revert the changeset then re upload it with the correct tag, but just got an
error :-( So I left it as it is.